Stocks & Shares ISA
Investing without compromise.
For growth and impact.
With investing, your capital is at risk. Tax treatment depends on the individual circumstances of each client and may be subject to change in the future.
ISA: your tax bonus
With no tax on capital gains, and an annual allowance of up to £20,000 per tax year, ISAs are probably the most tax-efficient investment accounts available.
Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and is subject to change.
Why invest in the Clim8 ISA?
Clim8 invests in clean energy and truly sustainable companies, maximising your impact. With returns of 18.57% on our Balanced portfolio last year, our in-house investment team curates portfolios delivering impact without compromise.
For further information about how the performance is calculated see our risk profiles
Tailored to your risk profile
Choose the risk profile most suited to you by selecting from one of three curated options.
A lower risk portfolio weighted towards more stable investments
Our core portfolio with a balance of risk and reward
A more aggressive risk level with a greater potential upside over time
This is an indicative portfolio breakdown. Your breakdown may vary slightly based on your investment amount and adjustments to maximise performance. Performance based on last 12 months up to 31st March, 2021. Returns are illustrative only, based on simulated past performance. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The portfolios were established on 21 August 2020. Respective benchmarks based on comparative portfolio composition data using MSCI World and the Barclays Global Aggregated Bond Indices. For comparative purposes, the average return of the benchmark net of fees over the last 10 years is 5.79%, 7.76% and 9.68% respectively for the cautious, balanced and adventurous portfolios.
- We use bank level encryption for your personal information and will never share any of your details with third parties.
- Your assets are protected by the government’s Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) up to a limit of £85,000. The FSCS will not provide compensation for poor investment performance.
Transparent, low fees
- We charge an annual management fee of 0.6% per annum, including VAT where applicable, of your total assets under management invested with us (calculated daily, deducted monthly in arrears).
- We don’t charge you a fee to withdraw from your account, nor if you decide to transfer to another provider.
You can open an ISA with us if you:
- Are over 18.
- Are a UK tax resident.
- Want to have a positive impact on climate change with your savings.